Monday, October 7, 2013

Come bail me out please

E-Emily
M-Mom

E- Mom, I have something to tell you and I really dont know how youre going to take it..
M- Em, I'm your mom you can tell me anything and you know I will be here for you
E- Well, I got arrested and i am in jail
M-...
E-... im serious
M-Emily, what on earth did you get arrested for..
E- Well you see mom i got really mad at this guy because he was being mean to me and so i tried to show him who was boss, and I punched him square in the face and knocked him out cold.
M-So if he was out cold, how did you get arrested..
E- Well i waited for him to wake up to say sorry, but he  ran away because he was scared that i was going to hurt him.. So i chased after him and he called 911 and here i am.
M- Emily is this a practical joke
E-I need you to come bail me out
M-No
E-MOM
M-I dont believe you
E-why would i lie about this
M-because youre a loser
E-Please come get me, there are a alot of weirdos here and they are scaring me, please come save me i learned my lesson
M-Emily, this isnt funny.. If i get dow to the jail and YOU ARENT THERE i am going to be in jail for assault on you because this is not funny
E-Mom i swear, thank you... oh ya the bail $6000 and it has to be cash
M-Emily I hate you

and this is the dialogue between me and my mom when i got arrested, challenging huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment