Thursday, November 7, 2013

Other peoples perspectives

It seems about half of the blogs shared the general idea of being scared of love. Scared of the potential heart ache, the potential despair, potential loneliness. My blog as well was filled with similar feelings, but they where "what ifs". I still believe that you need to always think "what if", but you also need to think, what would have happened if I never took of the opportunity at hand. Yes, love is a scary thing, I myself am terrified of wether or not I will even find love, (because some people don't for various reasons) but I am also excited to feel the pain that my potential feelings may bring to me. Pain is a feeling that brings progression and life lessons. If we never get the chance to be in love with somebody how will we be able to know what the feeling of being in love feels like, and how will we know what being loved will feel like. Also, if we don't allow ourselves to love, how will we allow other to love us. Love is a two way street full of commitment and the up and the downs. However, with love, you never have to face the ups and the downs alone. Never give up on what or who you love.

All-in-all, I change my perspective of "depending on the situation" to definitely love. Love is a feeling that wont be compared to any other, why would you deprive yourself of that. Even if your 'significant other' may no longer love you, who is to say you cant love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment